Top 10 Beautiful Places To Visit In The World – There are so many amazing places to see around the world, we couldn’t fit them all into one list. But, these unique destinations deserve to be at the top of your travel bucket list, whether you want to relax on a beach, get off the grid or explore a new international city, these are the most amazing places to consider.
Geologists and avid Instagrammers alike will be drawn to the otherworldly colors of the “Rainbow Mountains”. The colors were formed by layers of mineral sediment deposits over millions of years, but it’s hard to look at the vibrant reds, yellows and oranges and not feel like you’re witnessing magic.
Top 10 Beautiful Places To Visit In The World
If crossing the canals on a striped gondolier seems too touristy, stick to the sidewalks and spectacular arched bridges to fill this truly unique and romantic floating city.
Most Beautiful Places In New Zealand Not To Miss
The glacial lakes in Canada’s first national park have some of the bluest water you’ve ever seen. Even if you’re not outdoorsy, you can admire the view from one of the comfortable and luxurious lakes throughout the park, like the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
Head west from Melbourne on this coastal drive to see the famous 12 Apostles rock formations, koalas in Great Otway National Park and the charming seaside town of Lorne.
This World Heritage Site is easily the most famous place in Peru, and for good reason. The stunning architecture of the ancient terraced city and the sweeping views of the surrounding mountains will leave you breathless (as will the nearly 8,000-foot elevation).
Put all the infinity pools you’ve seen to shame with these snow-white natural hot springs overlooking the nearby city of Denizli. Above the picturesque bay, Pamukkale is home to the impressively preserved ruins of the ancient Roman spa city of Hierapolis, where you can bathe like an emperor amid centuries-old columns.
Top 20 Most Beautiful Places To Visit In California
Although Japan is beautiful all year round, the few weeks each spring when cherry blossoms all over the country burst into bloom is an especially beautiful time to visit.
These two volcanic mountains are among the most well-known features of this Caribbean island—not to mention. Enjoy Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort’s white sand beach with Pitons.
Located at the foot of the Atlas Mountains, Marrakesh has changed little since the Middle Ages. You can spend days here wandering the maze-like streets to discover the city’s colorful souks, palaces and gardens.
With turquoise lagoons, coral reefs and overwater bungalows, this tiny South Pacific island is basically heaven on Earth.
Best Travel Destinations In The World, Ranked
All of Greece’s islands are undeniably beautiful, but head to hillside Oia for some of the best views of the sparkling blue Aegean Sea.
Get off the beaten path in this rural neighborhood, where rice terraced mountains and meandering streams will make you feel like you’re living in a fairy tale.
Most travelers head to northern India for its Mughal palaces and forts, but the southern state of Tamil Nadu is home to the country’s top Hindu temples, including the brightly colored Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple seen here and the Meenakshi Temple complex. so big, it’s considered a mini-city.
If you’re looking to get off the grid, head to Chile’s Patagonia region for some of the most beautiful mountain views you’ll ever see.
Most Beautiful Places In The World To Visit
Located in the center of Beijing, the Forbidden City was the imperial palace of Chinese emperors for five centuries and is one of the finest examples of ancient Chinese architecture.
There are so many beautiful places in Italy, it’s hard to pick just one, but the idyllic hillside towns of the Amalfi Coast, like Positano, top the must-see list.
Located on the southern west coast of Thailand, this province’s coastline is dotted with limestone cliffs and hundreds of islands offshore in the Andaman Sea, making it one of the most popular beach holiday destinations in the world.
Beginning in late November and peaking in early December each year, fields of brilliant purple Russell Lupine bloom in New Zealand’s South Island. One of the most beautiful places for a lupine display is in Fiordland National Park, which is as beautiful as Milford Sound.
The Planet D: 15 Of Nova Scotia’s Most Beautiful Places
This ancient city in central Myanmar is made up of thousands (yes, thousands) of Buddhist temples and pagodas. One of the most beautiful views is from the top; We recommend a hot air balloon ride at sunrise.
Before you can swim in these beautiful blue-green waters near the Grand Canyon National Park, you have to travel ten miles to get there. Trust us, it’s totally worth the ride.
Lyndsey Matthews is AFAR’s Destination News Editor; previously he was lifestyle editor across all brands of Hearst Digital Media, and digital editor at the company
Todd Plummer is a Boston-based culture and lifestyle journalist. He is a seasoned entertainment journalist, travel writer and graduate of McGill University and St. He is an alumnus of John’s University School of Law.
Top 10 Destinations To Visit
In the Driver’s Seat: A Weekend in Aspen, CO The Hot Luxury Hotel Group Takes on the Southern Charm of Rome in Nashville, London Travel Guide.
A Look at New York’s Hottest New Bakery From Harper’s BAZAAR to Tourism Queensland 4 Luxury Off-the-grid Adventures in Queensland In the Driver’s Seat: A Weekend of Love in Philly In the Driver’s Seat: A Weekend in Val di Noto
Why Andy Baraghani is the Food World’s Favorite The Gourmand Gourmand Gift Guide Isaac Mizrahi Wants to Showcase Cooking Smarter 10 of 5 Luxury Hotels in the Maldives Beautiful Places to Visit in the World This Summer Posted by Elysse Lescarbeau on Apr 30, 2014 Apr 30, 2014
Sweet, sweet summer. It’s all about creating unforgettable memories and there’s no better way to do that than by traveling to some absolutely beautiful places around the world. While you probably won’t be able to see them all (unless you suddenly win the lottery), take a look at some of the most beautiful places in the world and if you choose one, you’ll have a unique experience. make your summer unlike any other.
My Top 10 Most Beautiful Places To Visit In Japan
1) Hillier Lake, Western Australia – Located on Middle Island in the Recherche Archipelago, this lake is not famous for anything other than its bubblegum pink color. Although there are theories, the cause of the vivid color has not yet been definitively proven. Whatever the reason, not many people can say they’ve hung out in a pink lake, so this unique body of water is worth a visit.
2) Chittorgarh Fort, India – Spread over 692 acres, this 590 feet fort is the largest fort in India and a World Heritage Site. Its history is evident, there were many wars and battles in the 7th century AD. The fort has 22 water bodies, palaces, gates, temples and two prominent memorial towers. Experience India’s rich history by visiting this magnificent architectural feat.
3) Cinque Terre, Riomaggiore, Italy – Cinque Terre literally means “Five Lands” and is made up of 5 villages nestled in the rugged hills of Italy’s northwest coast. Probably the most famous of the five is Riomaggiore, the southernmost town. Although there are many restaurants, small shops and beaches, most tourists visit Riomaggiore to see the brightly colored houses on the hillside. It is a unique landscape that you cannot stop seeing for yourself.
4) Fairy Pools, Isle of Skye, Scotland – Located in the southeast part of Glen Brittle Forest, the so-called Fairy Pools are a series of streams and waterfalls. Known for its clear, colorful water and unique geology, be sure to take plenty of photos as you explore the beautiful landscape. And for the brave, the water is perfectly safe to swim in, although it’s usually quite cold.
The Ultimate Australia Bucket List: Top 10 Unique Places In Australia — Haylsa
5) Galápagos Islands, Ecuador – Located in the equatorial Pacific Ocean, west of Ecuador, this archipelago of volcanic islands is a national park and a World Heritage Site. The picturesque islands are known for the many species that live only there, contributing to Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution. Be sure to see many beautiful creatures including land iguanas, turtles, penguins (the only tropical penguin), sea lions and of course the blue foot.
6) Giant’s Causeway, Ireland – Named one of the UK’s natural wonders, the Giant’s Causeway is an area of around 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, the result of volcanic activity. However, according to legend, it was created by a giant named Finn MacCool so that he could cross the North Channel and face his enemy (hence: “Giant’s Causeway”). The site has now become a popular tourist attraction for its unique geology and folklore.
7) Glass Beach, California, USA – Littering is bad, right? Usually, the answer is a resounding yes, but thanks to the wonders of nature, in this case, the littering became a unique beach that is now a popular tourist attraction. At the beginning of the 20th century, the inhabitants of Fort Bragg had the habit of throwing garbage on the coast, among other things.
10 most beautiful places to visit in the world, 10 beautiful places to visit in the world, top 10 beautiful places in the world, top 10 most beautiful places to visit in the world, beautiful places to visit in the world, beautiful places to visit in virginia, beautiful places to visit in california, top most beautiful places in the world to visit, top 10 beautiful places in the world to visit, beautiful places to visit in ohio, beautiful places to visit in canada, beautiful places to visit in italy