Top 10 Business Ideas Under 10 Lakh – Many of us aspire to become entrepreneurs. Starting a new business involves huge investments. Some might be interested in starting a simple business and some are thinking of starting a manufacturing business. If you are thinking of starting a manufacturing business with low investment, this article is for you. What are the top 30 small manufacturing business ideas that can be started under an investment of Rs 10 million? If you can afford some more investment, these could turn into the best manufacturing business ideas to start with Rs 15 million.
The process of converting raw materials or components into finished goods that are sold directly to consumers or other production units is a manufacturing activity. A production unit can be simple with few processes required to perform a very complicated unit. Employs man and machine with division of labor. Simpler production units do not require much capital and can be set up with minimal effort. This article presents several manufacturing business ideas that require little capital investment.
Top 10 Business Ideas Under 10 Lakh
The production business has entered a dynamic phase. It has great potential for growth, but the innovation factor in it should be forgotten. Conventional production methods as well as marketing will not work now. Only production units that adapted to the changing environment managed to survive. Also, the degree of competition is now much higher in every field, which can reduce profit margins.
Future Business Ideas In India For 2025
Here is a list of Rs 10k business investment. If you can afford more, you can invest up to Rs 15 Lakhs.
1) Packing boxes and cartons – Packing boxes and cartons have a wide use in our daily life. Things are transported in or out of the country using these cartons and boxes. The cost of its production machine is between Rs. 5-10 lakhs. One of the good jobs under 10 Lakhs to start with.
2) Manufacturing of Optical Frames – Manufacturing of optical frames for any type of glasses is growing at a very fast pace. The process of its production is very simple. You can import machines from China or any other country which would cost you around Rs. 3 lakh to 5 lakh. Since plastic is cheap, the cost of raw materials is very low, the screws are added manually or with the help of a machine, and the final part is its design as needed. The total cost of manufacturing a plastic frame is around Rs. 150 to 200 including labor charges and its selling price is around Rs. 250 to 300.
3) Incense stick manufacturing – You can start an incense stick manufacturing business. The profit margin in this business is Rs. 10 per kg and you can easily produce 100 kg of raw agarbatti in 10 hours with the help of one high speed machine. The machine costs around Rs. 4 lakhs.
Adani Group’s Mcap Nearly Halves, Drops Below ₹10 Lakh Crore
4) Custom t-shirt printing – You may have seen people wearing t-shirts with their name or some personalized message on them. Such t-shirts are in trend today. They are made with the help of a t-shirt printing machine. This can be another brilliant business idea.
5) Tissue Paper Making – Tissue paper is in demand everywhere be it restaurants, cafes, tea stalls, food centers, weddings, parties etc. You can start a tissue manufacturing unit. The price of the tissue paper making machine is below Rs. 5 lakhs. The scope for growth is huge in this business. It is one of the best small manufacturing business ideas to start with small investments.
6) Jute Sack Making – Jute sacks are used for packing different types of grains. For this job you need two simple machines – one for cutting and one for sewing and with the help of two or three jobs you can easily start this job. It is a business with very little investment.
7) Packaged drinking water – Packaged drinking water is in high demand in commercial and residential places. With the growing concern about people’s hygiene, its demand has increased even more. You can package drinking water in different sizes such as half liter, 1 liter bottles or 10 or 20 liter cans.
Top 5 Cars In India Under Rs 10 Lakh (on Road): Hyundai I20 To Tata Nexon
8) Designer Candle Making – Designer scented and colorful candles are in demand throughout the year and especially around festivities. They are widely used as decorations in homes, birthdays, weddings, restaurants, hotels, etc. The production of candles is done with the help of machines, and the costs are also not high. It is one of the good small business manufacturing ideas to start with small investment.
9). It is a very profitable business. The cost of manufacturing 1 simple plastic case is below Rs. 30 and the selling price is Rs. 150.
10) Towel Manufacturing – You can start towel manufacturing. They are always in demand in homes or hotels. The cost of production depends on the machines and raw materials used in production. Generally, his small business can be established between Rs. 5 to 7 lakhs.
11) Health and Fitness Center – It has become the need of the hour to stay fit. People spend good sums of money to be in good health. This is the reason; it has become such a profitable business. In the beginning, you can start a center with a few types of machines, and as the business expands, you can bring in more lately.
Best Food Business Ideas With Low Investment In India
12) Treatment in spa services – Spa is an excellent medium for mental and physical relaxation. Spa treatments include body treatments, facial massage, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, manicure, pedicure, etc. This is one of the best businesses under 10 lakhs to start. For this job, you need to ensure a good and calm environment and soothing ambience.
13) Manufacturing of Ballpoint Pens – The cost of a ballpoint pen is between Rs. 5 to 10 in the market, so imagine how low the cost of production would be. It is a small industry that requires very little investment and the production is large. Just use good quality ink and build the reputation you need. Design and appearance are also important in this business. It is one of the best small manufacturing business ideas under Rs 10k.
14) Production of Soap and Detergents – Soaps and detergent can be easily produced with the help of humans and machines. These are routine items that are used in every household, so the demand is constant. These days, herbal soaps and detergents are preferred over synthetic ones. So design a good eco-friendly formula and make a good profit from it.
15) Toy Manufacturing – There are a variety of toys available to choose from such as plastic or wooden or toys. Prepare the whole sequence. Making toys is an art. You can use your creativity to create variety in it. The investment depends on the type of toy you have chosen. It is one of the best small business manufacturing ideas to start with high profits. This could be one of the best businesses to start with an investment of 15 million dinars
Know The Best Business Ideas In Punjab
16) Fireworks Production – Fireworks are in high demand during the festival and wedding season. Bright and colorful crackers are required to celebrate these occasions. This industry has a very good margin with the raw material being very cheap.
17) Women’s Accessories – Accessories like earrings, necklaces, bracelets are one of the favorites of every woman. There is a wide range of designs that can be made like stone work, beads, silk thread, etc. The focus should be that the raw material must be good and the design must be unique. Use your creativity and come up with the best jewelry designs to take your business to successful heights.
18) Protective Packaging Material – With the start of e-commerce, the demand for protective packaging material like foam sheet, thermocol board, bubble board has increased a lot. Their manufacturing process is quite simple and the investment is around Rs. 10 lakhs.
19) Eco-friendly disposables – Keeping in view the harmful effects of plastic disposal, the demand for eco-friendly disposal has increased. They are in high demand at weddings, parties, mobile food vans, tea stalls, etc. You can easily start a business that produces environmentally friendly disposals. The investment in this small manufacturing business is around Rs. 5-7 lakhs.
Should You Buy Car Now By Taking Loan Or Save For It And Buy Later?
20) Apparel Manufacturing Unit – With the growing fashion trends, apparel has been in the highest demand and it is always durable. You can set up a garment manufacturing unit with an initial investment of Rs. 8 to 10 lakhs.
Conclusion: It is not necessary that a business can be started only with huge capital. In the initial stage, start with a little capital, nurture it with hard work and dedication, and later you can expand it to take it to
Best car in india under 10 lakh, best business laptops under 1 lakh, top ten car under 5 lakh, top 10 small business ideas, top 10 online business ideas, business ideas with 10 lakh investment, best business under 1 lakh, business ideas under 1 lakh, business under 1 lakh, best business under 2 lakh, volkswagen car under 10 lakh, small business ideas with 1 lakh investment